About Evil Twin Brewing:
- Evil Twin Brewing founded by Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø in 2010
- Exports to more than 35 different countries and is in around 35 states in the US.
- Launched more than 20 different beers in 2016.
- At moment brews at 5 different breweries around the world. Evil Twin’s beers can be found at top restaurants like Eleven Madison, The Nomad, Blanca, Noma in Denmark and many more.
- Is considered amongst the absolute elite in the world according to medias like Beer Advocate, RateBeer and Untappd.
- The first year the brewery only made test batches, in 2011 the total production hit around 1.000 bbl, growing to approx 2.500-3.000 bbl in 2012, in 2013 7.000 bbl, in 2014 13,000 bbl, and in 2015 18,000 bbl.
- In March 2012 Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø decided to relocate in Brooklyn, NY with wife and two kids.
- Evil Twin Brewing is working on opening its first physical brewery in Ridgewood, NY in June 2017.
- Jeppe writes a travel beer blog for munchies/vice.com
- Evil Twin Brewing design and art direction by Martin Justesen | New York www.martinjustesen.com