A Brief History of Time…
• First keg of Stone Pale Ale sold on July 26, 1996 to Vince Marsaglia of Pizza Port fame
• Arrogant Bastard Ale unleashed upon the world November 1, 1997
• Moved to our current facility in Escondido, CA, in December 2005
• Opened the adjacent Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens in November 2006
• In December 2009, we published a formal Request For Proposalto evaluate potential sites for a brewhouse in Europe.
• In May 2011, we unveiled huge local expansion plans, including Stone Company Stores, Stone Farms, Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station, and Stone Hotel.
• As of 2014, we operate: two Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens restaurants, six Stone Company Stores, Stone Farms, Stone Brewing Tap Room, Stone Brewing Co. in Petco Park and Stone Brewing Co. at Terminal 2 in San Diego International Airport.